|Card account currency||EUR |
|Cash withdrawal at ATMs in Latvia and abroad*||2.0% of the transaction amount, min. EUR 3.50/ USD 4.00 |
|One's own Account crediting through an ATM of Luminor (Latvia) by Card (also in case several Cards are used for the account crediting): || |
| - below EUR 5 000.00 in a calendar month||Free of charge |
| - above EUR 5 000.00 in a calendar month||0.2% of the amount exceeding EUR 5 000.00 (or an equivalent in other currency) |
|Purchases within the borders of Latvia and abroad**||0.5% of the transaction amount |
|Currency exchange mark-up***||3,0% |
* Cash withdrawal limit from ATMs:
- Daily limit: for MasterCard Standard, MasterCard Gold cards EUR 5 000.00.
- Limit over 30-day period for any type of card is EUR 20 000.00.
- Cash withdrawal limit from ATMs equipped only with magnetic stripe reading technology EUR 350.00 a day.
- If card account currency is not euro, cash withdrawal limits from ATMs specified in this section are converted into the card account currency according to the euro reference exchange rate published by the European Central Bank at the beginning of each relevant period in compliance with the regulations for application of this exchange rate set in the General Regulations on Transactions of the Bank.
** Purchase limit - EUR 5,000.00 a day.
*** Currency exchange mark-up is added to the currency exchange rate (reference exchange rate) applicable to the transaction executed with the payment card, if the transaction currency differs from the card account currency.