We will do our best to find the most suitable way of resolving your complaint.
If you do not agree with the answer you received, you have additional important information that has not been provided or has not been evaluated, we suggest that you contact us again.
If you are not satisfied with our response you can contact:
- Alternative dispute resolution entity:
- Ombudsman of the Finance Latvia Association, website: financelatvia.eu/en/ombudsman
. The Ombudsman examines credit institution customers’ complaints (except insurance related complaints), which falls within the competence of the Ombudsman in accordance with the bylaws of the Ombudsman of the Finance Latvia Association.
- Commission for Solving Consumer Disputes, whose operations are ensured by the Consumer Rights Protection Centre, address: Brīvības iela 55, Riga LV-1010, website: ptac.gov.lv
. The commission examines disputes between consumers and service providers that fall within its competence in accordance with the Consumer Rights Protection Law.
- Bank of Latvia (Latvijas Banka), address: K. Valdemāra iela 2A, Riga, LV-1050, e-mail address: email@example.com
, website address: bank.lv
. The Bank of Latvia investigates complaints regarding breaches of legislation in relation to the provision of insurance intermediation services.
- Consumer Rights Protection Centre, address: Brīvības iela 55, Riga LV-1010, website: ptac.gov.lv
. The centre examines consumers’ complaints upon a breach of requirements of regulatory acts regulating consumer rights protection.