Your satisfaction is a measure of our success. Your feedback allows us to ensure that we excel at what we do and helps us to improve the quality of our products and services.
How can you provide feedback or file a complaint?
*When contacting us by phone, charges set by your operator will apply. For further information, please contact your operator.
Some advice on providing feedback or filing a complaint
To have your complaint reviewed in the fastest way possible, it is important that you provide all of the relevant facts. We recommend that you use the complaints and feedback form, which covers all of the necessary details.
If you use other channels please include:
- your full name and surname. If you represent a company, then also the company’s name;
- your ID number or date of birth. If you represent a company, then the company’s code;
- your contact details;
- your feedback or a description of your concern; and
- your preferred method of contact in order to receive a reply. (Please be aware that only general information can be sent by e-mail.)
When you can expect a reply?
We will carefully examine your complaint and provide a reply as soon as possible, but no later than within 15 calendar days.
If we need more information from you or more time, we will let you know.
Complaints related to insurance products or insurance distribution services we will forward to respective insurance company during 5 working days. We will inform you about that.
Your feedback may be responded to within a period of up to 15 working days. Handling of insurance complaints is free of charge.
What should you do if the proposed solution does not meet your expectations?
We will do our best to find the most suitable way of resolving your complaint. If you are not satisfied with our answer or explanations, you can contact us again and dispute the decision.
You can send your appeal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Add your contact details, a description of your concern and the requested resolution. We will respond to your appeal within 15 calendar days.
If you are not satisfied with the response from us you can contact:
Alternative dispute resolution entity:
- Ombudsman of the Finance Latvia Association, address: Doma laukums 8A-6, Riga, LV-1050, website: https://www.financelatvia.eu/en/ombudsman/. The Ombudsman examines credit institution customers’ complaints (except insurance related complaints), which falls within the competence of the Ombudsman in accordance with the bylaws of the Ombudsman of the Finance Latvia Association.
- Commission for Solving Consumer Disputes, whose operations are ensured by the Consumer Rights Protection Centre, address: Brīvības iela 55, Riga LV-1010, website: www.ptac.gov.lv. The commission examines disputes between consumers and service providers that fall within its competence in accordance with the Consumer Rights Protection Law.
- Financial and Capital Market Commission, address: Kungu iela 1, Riga, LV-1050, website: www.fktk.lv. The commission examines credit institution customers’ complaints upon a breach of regulatory acts in relation to the provision of financial services and insurance intermediary services.
- Consumer Rights Protection Centre, address: Brīvības iela 55, Riga LV-1010, website: www.ptac.gov.lv. The centre examines consumers’ complaints upon a breach of requirements of regulatory acts regulating consumer rights protection.
Complaints and feedback handling (for printing)