Easiest way to add your card to Apple wallet is by using Luminor mobile app:
- Log in to Luminor mobile app
- Open menu Accounts and cards
- Choose the card that you want to add to the Apple Wallet.
- Click the button Add to Apple Wallet
- You will be redirected to Apple wallet application where you can choose to which device you want to add your card
- In next screen click Next
- Agree with terms and conditions
You are ready! Your card is added to Apple wallet.
Another option is to use Apple Wallet application:
- Open Apple Wallet on your Apple device
- Press the “+” sign, choose Luminor Bank from the list or click on Add a different card
- Scan the card and add missing information like CVV code
- Agree with Luminor Bank terms and conditions
- Choose passcode as authentication method and click Next
- Insert the 6-digit code which was sent to you via SMS
- With iPhone and Apple Watch, you can use Apple Pay where you see one of these symbols:
- Use Apple Pay wherever you see the logo above or where Apple Pay is mentioned as one of the payment methods.
- You can also use Apple Pay for online purchases on iPhones, iPads, and Macs.
- Read more about payment options.
- When making a purchase, Apple Pay uses a device-specific ID and a unique transaction code. Your card data is not stored on your device or Apple's servers. Also, your card number will not be shared with merchants.
- Each of your transactions must be confirmed with a FaceID, Touch ID or password.
- Read more about Apple Pay security and privacy.