1. Open Luminor Internet-bank on the website and select Luminor|DNB.
2. As your login enter your existing (or the new one, if communicated by us) Internet-bank login name and tap “Continue”.
3. Select Smart-ID and tap “Login”.
When message “In order to confirm first login with Smart-ID, you will be redirected to the Internet bank`s login page”, press “Continue”.
4. When the Luminor|Nordea e-identification page opens, enter your existing customer number, select your existing authentication device (code app or code calculator) and click "Confirm".
When the page with your personal details and additional information opens, click "Confirm".
See the instructions on the first logging in to Luminor|DNB Internet-bank here.
Watch the video on how to download the Smart-ID application and create a Smart-ID Basic account. After setting up your account, do the actions from step 2.
1. Open the internet-bank section on Luminor homepage and choose Luminor|DNB.
2. Enter your current internet bank customer number as your login (or a new internet bank customer number, if we have already sent it to you) and click “continue”.
3. Choose Smart-ID and click “enter”.
4. When you see the message “To confirm your first Smart-ID logging, you will be redirected to the internet bank application page”, click “continue”.
5. When Luminor|Nordea e-identification page opens, enter your existing customer number and choose your current authentication tool (code application or code calculator) and click “confirm”.
6. When a page with your data and additional information is open, click “confirm”.
7. After all these steps are completed, your new Luminor|DNB internet bank will open.
The type of your existing Smart-ID account you can find out from the first view of your Smart-ID application
If the Smart-ID app background is green it means Smart-ID Basic:
If the Smart-ID app background is white it means the Smart-ID “Smart-ID Qualified Electronic Signature”: