1. Open Luminor Internet-bank on the website and select Luminor|DNB.
2. As your login enter your existing (or the new one, if communicated by us) Internet-bank login name and tap “Continue”.
3. Select Smart-ID and tap “Login”.
4. Enter a PIN in Smart-ID app, in order to log in Luminor|DNB internet bank.
Watch the video on how to download the Smart-ID application and create a Smart-ID Basic account. After setting up your account, do the actions from step 2.
1. Open the internet-bank section on Luminor homepage and choose Luminor|DNB.
2. Enter your current internet bank customer number as your login (or a new internet bank customer number, if we have already sent it to you) and click “continue”.
3. Choose Smart-ID and click “enter”.
When you see the message “To confirm your first Smart-ID logging, you will be redirected to the internet bank application page”, click “continue”.
4. When Luminor|Nordea e-identification page opens, enter your existing customer number and choose your current authentication tool (code application or code calculator) and click “confirm”.
5. When a page with your data and additional information is open, click “confirm”.
After all these steps are completed, your new Luminor|DNB internet bank will open.
The type of your existing Smart-ID account you can find out from the first view of your Smart-ID application
If the Smart-ID app background is green it means Smart-ID Basic:
If the Smart-ID app background is white it means the Smart-ID “Smart-ID Qualified Electronic Signature”:
We suggest to upgrade your Smart-ID Basic account to Smart-ID qualified electronic signature remotely – for more information, click here.