- The amount of one contribution or the frequency of contributions is not specified, it is your free choice.
- After concluding the Individual participation agreement, all Luminor pension plans are activated. Depending on the investment strategy chosen, contributions may be made to one or more pension plan accounts.
- Contributions to you pension savings can be made by yourself or by another person on your behalf. For example, by your relative or employer. Other persons contributing to your pension account must be specified in the Individual participation agreement.
Types of contributions
- By choosing regular contributions, regular payments from your current account are automatically made to your pension account.
- You can apply for regular contributions in your Internet bank’s section Payments. You can find instructions here.
- You or the contributor specified in the agreement can make contributions to the pension plan, freely choosing the amount and frequency.
- Single contributions can also be made in addition to regular contributions.
- For your convenience, we have created samples for making single contributions in the Internet bank. You can find instructions here.
- If the contribution is made without using a bank sample, the details of the pension plan must be indicated in the payment order and the beneficiary's name, surname, personal identification code and the number of the Individual participation agreement must be indicated in the payment purpose.
Account numbers of pension plans
|Luminor indeksu pensiju plāns Ilgtspējīgā nākotne
|Luminor Progresīvais pensiju plāns
|Luminor Sabalansētais pensiju plāns
Get started now!
The sooner you start saving for a supplementary pension, the more active investment strategy you can choose and significantly affect your retirement income.